Trump's Truth Social App Launch, The CDC's Trustworthiness & What's Next For Our Economy? | E21
February 25, 2022
Maxwell Finn and Los Silva
On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- The launch of Trump's highly anticipated Truth Social app to the public
- Why the app is the #1 most downloaded free app, but not appearing on the App Store homepage under trending apps
- Whether conservatives can really build their own infrastructure to compete with the current ecosystem controlled by big tech
- The cancel attempt and public pressure on Joe Rogan seem to have impacted his last few shows in terms of how he speaks
- The news that our CDC intentionally didn't share pieces of data on younger adults when releasing reports on the effectiveness of boosters
- What the long term impact on our country will be now that so few Americans trust our Government and organizations like the CDC
- The continued volatility and weakness in stock and crypto markets
- What the future holds for American workers
- The continued growth of the creator economy
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes? Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!