Facebook Bans Max, Bitcoin's Future & Fashion Nova's CEO Buys Most Expensive Home In America | E22
March 11, 2022
Maxwell Finn and Los Silva
On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Facebook banning Max permanently along with several of his employees
- The amount of power big tech has over our speech and daily lives
- Bitcoin not behaving at all like the bulls have said it should in regards to it being a hedge against inflation and store of value
- The CEO of Fashion Nova buying a home for $141M
- Elon Musk bringing high speed internet to the people of Ukraine with Starlink
- The Batman's opening box office and the future of DC movies
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes? Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!