Web 3.0's False Promise, Advertising In The Metaverse & Facebook Allows Hate Speech | E23
March 25, 2022
Maxwell Finn and Los Silva
On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Yuga Labs acquisition of CryptoPunks
- How Web 3.0 seems to be centralizing power with Silicon Valley VCs at the center
- What advertising will look like in a Metaverse future
- The New York Post's story about Hunter Biden turning out to be true
- The CDC admitting they overcounted COVID deaths by over 72,000
- Facebook temporarily allowing hate speech specifically against Russians
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes? Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!