On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Will Smith's punishments for slapping Chris Rock
- Why we need to give people the ability to learn from their mistakes and not just cancel them forever
- What Elon Musk's massive $3 billion investment in Twitter means for the company's future
- How Facebook is so threatened by TikTok that they hired a GOP firm to spread fake stories about TikTok trends hurting kids
- The idea that Facebook may roll out their own in app currency called internally called "Zuck Bucks" and why this is destined to fail
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!