On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Twitter's board creating a poison pill to stop Elon from acquiring more shares
- The hypocrisy of members of Twitter's board members
- Could Elon effectively lead Twitter with his current work load
- Pundits and politicians saying that more content moderation is good for democracy
- Hulu's new show called Dropout, which tells the story of Elizabeth Holmes, the founder of Theranos
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!