On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- An Arby's employee urinating in the milkshake machine and sharing the video
- Jeff Bezos's latest tweets replying to President Biden
- The Biden administration's absurd belief that raising corporate taxes will reign in inflation
- Why Democrats and Republicans should split from the extreme members of their parties
- Why the lack of any serious 3rd political party keeps some of the most talented potential politicians out of politics
- The reality that our government doesn't have an income problem, but rather a spending problem
- What caused the Luna crash and how that is impacting the broader crypto markets
- Whether Elon's deal to buy Twitter is dead in the water and if so what the repercussions will be
- And much more!
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!