On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Snap's stock cratering after forecasting a massive earning miss
- The insane double digit swings we are seeing on a daily basis in some of our biggest public companies
- Why coaches, consultants and subject matter experts are crushing it right now and will continue to see success during a recession
- The importance of diversifying your businesses so you can push through a recession
- The current boom in affiliate marketing and why more marketers should do it
- Why making big decisions while in an emotional state is a bad idea
- The reality that no matter how bad things get we as humans always recover and move forward
- And much more!
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!