Threads vs. Twitter, The Next Big Social App & Treating Big Tech Like Utilities | E35
July 22, 2023
Maxwell Finn and Los Silva
On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- The continuing battle of Twitter and Threads
- Elon Musk threatening legal action against Meta and his potential fight with Zuck
- What the next big app could be after Threads
- The desire for more long form unedited content over the highly edited short form content dominating today
- The absurdity of all big tech's ad policies and whether they should be treated like utilities instead of private companies
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!