Twitter Becomes X, Threads DAUs Plummet, White House Pressured Meta & Netflix Posts $900k AI Job | E36
August 01, 2023
Maxwell Finn and Los Silva
On today's episode Max (@maxfinn) and Los (@loshustle) talk about:
- Twitter officially becoming X and whether this is a smart decision by Elon
- Threads losing over 50% of its users after hitting 100M users in just a few days
- Leaked emails from Meta that show the White House was pressuring them to remove specific posts from their apps
- How AI is going to impact the labor market
- Netflix posting a job opening for an AI position that pays $300k-$900k a year during the biggest strike in Hollywood history
Have questions for the guys or topics you want covered on future episodes?
Shoot either Max or Los a DM on Instagram and it may be featured on a future episode.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to be notified when the newest episode drops be sure to hit SUBSCRIBE and also leave a 5-Star Review!